أحلام مراهقتين الحلقة 88 أحلام مراهقتين الحلقة 88

... can anyone translate? subtitles?

Harry Stops By Harry Stops By

perfection! .... this is the kind of stuff that lands on the front page of Newgrounds! Nicely done! Fiver for you!!!!!

noiserover responds:

Thanks!

GAME OVER GAME OVER

I will not be surprised to see this submission on the front page. Well made. Fiver for you.

Mrevilcookiez responds:

OH MY GOSH!! really?! Thank you so much!!

Hard as hell demo Hard as hell demo

fun little game... i liked the "tad-pole" looking yin-yang symbol at the end. =-)

Retro Rocket Rampage 2 Retro Rocket Rampage 2

Fantastic game.

rhys510 responds:

Fantastic player ^u^

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

This was one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen on NG. It wont surprise me in the least if you make front page with this. So funny! Thank you for submitting this!

Endless Handbag Loop Endless Handbag Loop

By far...

As this audio used to be on the front page of NG I would say that by far its probably the most popular of the audio submissions to NG. Very nice. Just like everyone else I have to say I like it.

The bass kinda reminds me of the moaning solders from the Wizard of Oz. I believe they are saying: "We only serve, the old one".

Having Hoped Having Hoped

Nice.

If its original then you have a lot of talent. It was very moving. Fiver for you. =D

bertron responds:

Totally original. Thanks buddy! I'm glad you connected with it.

KAIDAN - Static Infection KAIDAN - Static Infection

Nice!

Has a techno feel to it. I loved it. I voted you a fiver. Great music! Did you make it from scratch or did you "sample" something? Great work man!!!

aocrkid responds:

all me from the guitars to the static

The Terminator The Terminator

fantastic work! nice line art

Calabim Calabim

amazing, very good skills...... can you do a version without the phallic piece? pweeze? =-)

Katiethemoo responds:

That version is up on my DA page!

Sentinel Unit Sentinel Unit

I really like the look of this. Neat, creepy, dark, gritty. Was the sketch in the top right corner a thumbnail sketch of what you were first going for? Fantastic piece.

ThePsychoSheep responds:

My little nephew started drawing some monsters and he really wanted me to redraw them in my own version.I was so amazed with this specific sketch he did that I couldn't resist.The drawing on the top right is his work :D