All 26 art Reviews

The Terminator The Terminator

fantastic work! nice line art

Calabim Calabim

amazing, very good skills...... can you do a version without the phallic piece? pweeze? =-)

Katiethemoo responds:

That version is up on my DA page!

Sentinel Unit Sentinel Unit

I really like the look of this. Neat, creepy, dark, gritty. Was the sketch in the top right corner a thumbnail sketch of what you were first going for? Fantastic piece.

ThePsychoSheep responds:

My little nephew started drawing some monsters and he really wanted me to redraw them in my own version.I was so amazed with this specific sketch he did that I couldn't resist.The drawing on the top right is his work :D

Kiss Kiss

I love everything about this work. The angle, the emotion, the way the hair is drawn. And it is a very alluring piece of art. Much talent. ^.^

Endiment responds:

Belated thanks - it's been ages since I've been here.

Green thing Green thing

I really like this piece. The expression on the "person's" face is neat. The shading is amazing. I struggle with shading myself, but you seem to work with it as if it's second nature. Very nice.

Hosts Reunion Hosts Reunion

Such an amazing and gritty overall feel. I love it. I'm not certain if this is what your going for, but the mood seems to capture the more violent aspects of a bar in a rough neighborhood. Talent wise, I am extremely impressed. I love the shading, and the way the hair is drawn. A dark piece, and fantastic work.

MojoRising responds:

thank you very much! It is a dark series, progressing well into something bigger... here is the link to more within it - http://illustrate.gspaull.com/?page_id=42

Argiope aurantia Argiope aurantia

A fantastic piece! Pointillism is one of my favorite art styles. I've never attempted to use multiple colors with mine, your looks fantastic though!

Basset Hounds & Cat Basset Hounds & Cat

All very nice works. I especially like the whiskers on the dog to the right. I've always struggled with lighter colored whiskers. Nicely done.

MojoRising responds:

thanks! these, like most drawings, come with steady practice. The prisma color markers are incredible when used slowly and carefully.

The Clock Beneath Waters The Clock Beneath Waters

Fantastic colors and angles. I hope this next comment is what you may have been going for, but the overall shape of the people in your submission reminds me of the characters in Spy V.S. Spy on the NES 8-bit cart. And I do mean that as a compliment. ^.^

Hulk: Smash Hulk: Smash

Classic, amazing, cool and great to look at. This particular piece reminds me of the first Serious Sam game that came out on the PS1. Fun to look at, great line art, great muscle tone and I love his expression.