Hard as hell demo Hard as hell demo

fun little game... i liked the "tad-pole" looking yin-yang symbol at the end. =-)

Retro Rocket Rampage 2 Retro Rocket Rampage 2

Fantastic game.

rhys510 responds:

Fantastic player ^u^

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

This was one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen on NG. It wont surprise me in the least if you make front page with this. So funny! Thank you for submitting this!

A Ghostly Journey A Ghostly Journey

This game is awesome! I think it deserves front page. Totally a five vote!

TinSleeves responds:

Thanks :) Hopefully it makes the front page

Venusian Vengeance Final Venusian Vengeance Final

I love this series. I keep playing them over, and over. This would be so cool on an NES (8-bit) cart. Please, PLEASE make more. I can't get enough. Thank you so, so much for putting this on Newgrounds. Voted you a fiver, as should anyone else. This is gaming at it's finest. =-D

malec2b responds:

Thanks! I've got a bunch of other projects in the works, but I've definitely got some ideas for some more Sgt. Jon Dagger adventures (as well as possibly some other stuff in this Venus setting).

Ghastle Hassle Ghastle Hassle

Fun game.... the game went kinda "nuts" though when I beat it. Upon beating the game the audio music became so loud that it was being severely distorted on my speakers.

However.... very fun little addictive game. ^.^

Gnome Rises Gnome Rises

Amazing game. I love it. Very well done. I can't figure out why, but kinda' reminds me of the original snes version of SimCity. Fiver for you!

Nostalgic NES Quiz Nostalgic NES Quiz

The original NES is and will always be the greatest console of all time. That is why no matter what new console comes out in the "modern gaming era" even *they* fall back to making sequals of the 8bit nes games....

That being said... the only one I don't believe i've ever played... is "level 4, looks like a knight with a trident for a weapon... can anyone please tell me this game? Looks pretty cool actually.

Great quiz game you have here, please make more.

Muu: Just Another Day Muu: Just Another Day

Very fun.

I liked it. It was sweet and simple. Had a fun-feel to it. I voted you a fiver. Neat game. ^.^

Tank and Truck Trial Tank and Truck Trial

Very hard, and cool!

I loved how difficult it is. And addicting. Neat game. Interesting concept. I voted you a fiver. Good job!