أحلام مراهقتين الحلقة 88 أحلام مراهقتين الحلقة 88

... can anyone translate? subtitles?

Harry Stops By Harry Stops By

perfection! .... this is the kind of stuff that lands on the front page of Newgrounds! Nicely done! Fiver for you!!!!!

noiserover responds:

Thanks!

GAME OVER GAME OVER

I will not be surprised to see this submission on the front page. Well made. Fiver for you.

Mrevilcookiez responds:

OH MY GOSH!! really?! Thank you so much!!

VGPD VGPD

Awesome! This was great. You had me laughing my butt off! You left me wanting for more. Please, please, please make more of these! .. ..... I beg you.

Fiver for you! =-D

AgentLS responds:

Thanks for your support, Beer-Drinker! More episodes will be coming soon. Hopefully weekly.

Lets go to the movies Lets go to the movies

Actually, I thought it was pretty dang' funny. Voted you a fiver.

epikguyz responds:

Thanks! Your review helps!

Hirby the snake Hirby the snake

I thought it was adorable and cute. ^.^

The Plight of the VCR The Plight of the VCR

This SO belongs on the front page. Wonderful. I still use my vhs... And no... I never set my clock on it. Still blinking 12:00 ^.^

JOTA: EnigmaUO (Part I) JOTA: EnigmaUO (Part I)

Ultima Online is my absolute favorite MMORPG. I still play, so ANY games referencing UO are a treasure for me. Interesting story so far, please make more. ^.^ Five vote for you. =-)

Wasteland responds:

Thanks alot! I'll try my best!

Bytesize Bytesize

Thank you... Thank you!!!!!!!! and Thank you! This is one of my favorite submissions. I'm so glad it has a permanent home here on Newgrounds. I simply LOVE this submission.

I know for a while it disappeared from NG. Thank you for bringing it back.

=-)

CHILDREN CHILDREN

... this will become one of the greatest movies to ever be put on Newgrounds. Sad... yes a VERY sad tale... but incredible.